Dear athletes, Challenge Budva is pleased to present special accommodation package in the hotel Slovenska Plaža, at a price of 27.5 EUR / per person, breakfast (from 05AM on the day of the race) and dinner are included.
Slovenska Plaza is a tourist village in the Mediterranean style, located on the Adriatic coast in Budva. A short walk through the 160-foot park will take you to the beach. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. All rooms are air conditioned and feature cable TV, a fridge, a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
The Slovenska Plaza Hotel has several restaurants and bars, including the Aperitif Bar, which serves coffee and pastries every morning. Guests can try fish and seafood dishes at the Pjaca Restaurant.
The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Old Town of Budva (start of the race).
For our offer of transfers and car rentals, check out our platform Montenegrocar.me
Custom-made transfer prices for all Triathlon participants from airports in Podgorica, Tivat and Dubrovnik to the hotel Slovenska plaža:
Airport Podgorica – Budva:
- Compact 60,00 EUR & Skoda Superb or similar
- Premimum 80,00 EUR & Mercedes E class
- Mercedes V class/ Vito 90,00 EUR (7 persons)
Airport Tivat – Budva:
- Compact 30,00 EUR & Skoda Superb or similar
- Premimum 40,00 EUR & Mercedes E class
- Mercedes V class/ Vito 50,00 EUR (7 persons)
Airport Dubrovnik – Budva:
- Compact 85,00 EUR & Skoda Superb or similar
- Premimum 95,00 EUR & Mercedes E class
- Mercedes V class/ Vito 115,00 EUR (7 persons)